Kids on the move!
Children have a wonderful sense of adventure and moving can be exactly this! If the move process is managed well, it can be a great deal of fun for the whole family.
Some moving tips for children:
• Tell the kids about the move as early as possible
• Explain to them the reasons for moving
• Encourage the children to ask questions and try to provide them with answers
• Keep them involved especially with regards to sorting and packing of their rooms
• If possible, show them the new house before the actual move
• Help them plan & decorate their new bedroom
• Putting together a goodie bag with their favourite toys, books and cd’s is always a good idea
• Be positive during the moving process!