Whether you are moving to or different office, floor or building, we can co-ordinate every aspect of your move
• A casual visit to the new premises before the initial removal should be attended
by all parties concerned
• The floor plan for the new premises is the most essential part of the removal, as
the correct positioning of furniture is of extreme importance (workstation list)
• Please do not forget to mark the following – pictures, glass tops, trays, bins, fans,
heaters, PC’s and keyboards.
• Appoint a person to act as a move co-ordinator for each department.
• All cabinets must be emptied. The doors of all cabinets are to be locked or taped
closed, and the keys removed by your staff.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR BROKEN KEYS.
• Desk drawers do not have to be removed, but must be emptied and taped
• All filing cabinets must be emptied and locked. Keys to be removed.
• L-shaped desks will be dismantled by our staff and re-assembled at your
• All staff is responsible for their own personal belongings such as
briefcases, handbags, jackets, cell phones etc.
• Copiers are not moved, unless by prior arrangement with Core Relocations.
• Core Relocations do not accept any responsibility for lost Cell phones.
Please keep all cellular phones on person.
• Any damages to property or furniture must be reported to Core Relocations within 48 hours after the move.
We will do everything in our power to ensure that your staff is inconvenienced as little as possible and that downtime is cut to a minimum.
Please ensure that a move co-ordinator from your company is available at the new premises to indicate to our staff the positioning of furniture and equipment.
CORE RELOCATIONS would like to wish you and your staff everything of the best in your new premises and thank you for acquiring our services to aid you in this venture.